Have Questions? Call Us Today!
+1 (604) 359 7255
Canadian Experience Class
Canadian Experience Class applications received by the designated Citizenship and Immigration office on or after June 26, 2010, must be accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment.

Temporary foreign workers and international students living legally in Canada are familiar with Canadian society and can contribute to Canadian economy. In order to apply for permanent stay in Canada under Canadian Experience Class, applicant should have:
  1. Knowledge of English or French
  2. Qualifying Work Experience
(This program is not applicable for Quebec and applicant should not have any plan to live in province of Quebec).

Minimum Requirements:

Applicant must:

Plan to live outside the province of Quebec

Be either:
  • A Temporary Foreign Worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada. (Work experience must be gained with in three years of applying), or
  • A Foreign Graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada. (Work experience must be gained with in two years of applying)
Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization

Apply while working in Canada or within one year of leaving your job in Canada

According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:

Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or
Skill Level A (professional occupations) or
Skill Level B (technical occupations and skilled trades).
Temporary Foreign Worker
Applicant must:

For Temporary Foreign Worker, application will be assessed on two requirements:
  1. Work experience and
  2. Ability in English or French
International Student
For a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary educational institution with Canadian work experience, applicant will be assessed using the above requirements, as well as:
  1. Education
  2. Work experience and
  3. Ability in English or French
Work experience gained only after graduation will be counted as work experience gained during studies does not count toward meeting requirement for work experience.
Education of International Student
Graduates applying on the basis of Canadian credentials must complete either:
  1. A full-time Canadian post-secondary educational program of at least two years. Or
  2. A one-year Master's program (certificates and diplomas cannot be counted) and an additional year of education, obtained in Canada, before admission into the one-year program (for a total of two years).
  3. The programs must be delivered by a private or public post-secondary educational institution such as a college or a university that is provincially recognized, or
  4. Private CEGEPs.
what we do
We provide representation and
counseling to clients in all categories:

• Skilled workers
• Entrepreneurs
• Investors
• Self-employed
• Family Reunification
• Refugees
• Work Permits
• Study Permits
• Temporary Visit Visa
Why Canada?
Canada is a land of opportunities,
allowing people from all the world
to come over and settle down, if
meeting Canadian immigration
Immigration Appeal / Litigation
- Refugee Claim or Claim for Protection
- Motion for a Stay at the Federal Court
- Judicial Review at the Federal Court
- Detention Review
  Get More Info
members / associations View All
Spouse & Family Sponsorship
Sponsoring your Spouse, Common-law partner & Dependent Children.
The Canadian government allows citizens and permanent residents of Canada to sponsor members of the family class, but it requires that arriving immigrants receive care and support from their sponsors . . . Get More Info
Home  |  About Us  |  Services  |  Why Canada  |  Experience Class  |  Skilled Worker  |  Provincial Nominee  |  Corporate Immigration  |  Sitemap  |  Contact
© Copyright 2016 Eclat, All Rights Reserved.  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy